Barack Obama and his cronies are working toward the completion of a socialist state here in the United States. Well I know some people will say it can not happen and will not happen here, but folks it is already here and it is near completion. To give you a little background on where I am going with you just have to look at who Barack Obama has studied to set the stage for socialism. It was none other the Saul David Alinsky the author of Rules for Radicals.
From Wikipedia Saul David Alinsky (January 30, 1909 – June 12, 1972) was an
American community organizer and writer. He is generally considered to be the founder of modern community organizing. He is often noted for his book Rules for Radicals. He and his third wife (Irene McInnis) were the socialists that Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, and others have studied and followed their community organizer philosophy of socialism.
What philosophy is it that I am talking about you is asking and that philosophy would be How to create a social state by Saul Alinsky. There are 8 levels of control that must be obtained before you are able to create a social state. The first is the most important.
And listed below are the Eight Levels that Saul Alinsky has used to teach how socialism can be used to conquer America.
1) Healthcare – Control healthcare and you control the people (ObamaCare)
2) Poverty – Increase the Poverty level as high as possible, poor people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are providing everything for them to live.
3) Debt – Increase the debt to an unsustainable level. That way you are able to increase taxes, and this will produce more poverty.
4) Gun Control –Remove the ability to defend themselves from the Government. That way you are able to create a police state.
5) Welfare – Take control of every aspect of their lives. (Food, Housing, and Income)
6) Education – Take control of what people read and listen to – take control of what children learn in school. (CommonCare)
7) Religion – Remove the belief in the God from the Government and schools.
8) Class Warfare – Divide the people into the wealthy and the poor. This will cause more discontent and it will be easier to take (Tax) the wealthy with the support of the poor.
Folks realize that this is going on around us and majority of this eight steps have already been set into place but we can stop them from completing them. We just have to wake up, stand up, and take the fight back to them. Study history and learn from it so you do not repeat it.